BED SHEET AND PILLOW CASE PRODUCTION
Interested in making your own bed sheet and pillowcase? Well this article is geared towards discoursing the step-by-step guide in bed sheet and pillow case production.
It’s so easy and simplified almost everyone should be able to do it.
Before we begin though some tools/equipment’s are going to be needed:
- Sewing machine: Required for sewing the material
- Measuring tape: To be used in taking accurate measurements
- Needle: Necessary equipment used in sewing the material
- Thread (any color of your choice)
- Fabric (pure cotton)
- Measure four yards of fabric material with a measuring tape (measurement may vary depending on the individual)
- Detach a yard (one yard) from it, thus leaving three yards
- The three yards will be for the bed sheets while the remainder will be for the pillow case (two pillow cases).
- For the bed sheet, make one inch folding at one side and sew (do the same to all sides)
- Now for the pillow case, carefully divide one yard into equal halves
- And finally fold one part of the divided pillow case material and sew the other side leaving space on the top part where the pillow can be put into the case.
- The same process should then be repeated for the other half of the material
- Once that’s done your pillow case and bed sheet should be dry cleaned to avoid any stain that may have occurred during the production process.
And there you have it, the easy and not to mention lighting quick steps in making your very own bed sheet and pillow case.
Be sure to drop a comment below if you think there are even better methods in bed sheet and pillow case production.
Also don’t forget to check out some of our other interesting articles as well.